What always happen? Life.

Monday, June 03, 2013

Not sure if this is what I really want or just an escapade from the ultimate decision which is to decide my path... but I made it so far... just 1 or 2 more steps :/ Is it normal to feel wasted if I don't try...? There might be a chance that I may still fail even if I try but at least I tried..? The only thing I am worried about is that I don't have the determination to actually do it. Honestly, I've never try to gain weight intentionally... and I don't know how to go about doing this... but I am really thankful for some friends who helped me :') google, asking friends, using their own knowledge... thanks :')

I shall aim for mass/muscles... since they are heavier than fats and I won't look... FATTER. Since my weight gain will usually show on face first :( well... but in times of desperation, I might just resort to the junk food option... T^T

I think I may still be a lost kid but at least for now, this is what I think I want?
This is bad, I hate being hopeful.
Expectations leads to disappointment and I don't want to be disappointed..

Keep an open mind.
Keep an open mind.
Keep an open mind.
*CHANTS*

Rlly envious of people who know what they want in life.
Not trying to sound juvenile but I am really having a quarter-life crisis :(
May Lady Luck be with me and that the people I love will always be happy and healthy.

No comments: